MOURN OF THE SEPALICA FLOWER

MOURN OF THE SEPALICA FLOWER

When I was alone
There is a special moon light
Which arose towards me
What wonder…………!
I can’t believe it
I felt that I live
Day by day I’m dreaming to
Wash my face from that moon light……..
But…….
It was heavy raining
There were only dark clouds I felt loneliness again
How I bloom……..?
Step by step I disappointed……
My LOVELY dreams went away…….
Suddenly there was a clear sky!
The moon arose again………..!
My LOVING moon……..
I plead you……
I can’t bloom without you..!
DON’T GO AWAY FROM ME…………..
PLEASE BE CLOSE TO ME………………
I LOVE YOU…….!!!!!!!!

Written by my wife Lakshika Samarawickrama…
I LOVE YOU TO MY DEAR…….!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"යමන් මචන් රට", "වහපියවූ ගාමන්ට් මේ කොරෝනා කාලේ " - මා දකින බුද්ධි ගලනය හා අපේ රට

භාෂාව කන්නද? ඉංග්‍රීසි නැතුව කොහොමද දියුණු වෙන්නෙ ?